Palmer writes:
“ My ability to connect with my students and to connect them with the subject,
depends less on the methods I use than on the degree to which I know and trust
my selfhood—and I am willing to make it available and vulnerable in the service
of learning” (p.10). What does it mean to rely on your selfhood rather than
methods?
It means that good
teacher join self and subject and students in the fabric life, it is means that
a good teacher is not the one who have the best technique is the one who have
an open heart to response and to keep in track every necessity. A good teacher
is the one who can overcome his or her self and transformed it into a potential.
Is the one who has a strong sense of personal integrity he or she knows who is
he or she? They know
What to say, when to say and
how to say?
Is the one
who has a sense of identity, he knows that he is a human he
Commits mistake
and he can learn from them.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario