lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

3. I was afraid to the darkness that controlled me in the past. I could not sleep without the light of my room, at night I could not go to the yard because I thought that a tall man was standing in the corner that was scare for me.
One day I say, I have to control my fear and I turned off the lights of my house and I began to say: I am a women with power I am not afraid of darkness and I began to singing at the same time that I was walking through my house. Really that helped me a lot I am not afraid of darkness I can be alone in my house without lights and I feel safe.

I learn that I have the power to change my life, to make decisions by myself  and no one else can do for me, I am the only one that can do that and now I feel really good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario