I.
What are some of your fears in the
classroom? How have you dealt with them? What have you learned about yourself
and about fear as a result?
Status,
about my education, if this is paralyzed it means that live encounter is
actually a sequence of fear that begins in the fear of diversity. If i do not
maintain the illusion that we possess the truth about ourselves and the world
after all there is no other to challenge us. We are fragile, yes but, we must
know that we have the power in our hands to control ourselves and provide a
strong self-stem.
I am afraid of fall, do not show me and teach in
the right way, but I have to be free, take away all those feelings and just let
them go and learn from the circumstances, from my students. I have to admit
others opinions to avoid my fears and to grow up and make that my students do
too.i have learn that in every situation you learn that we are not perfect we
make mistakes, but the most important is not to make them, to ovoid them and learn from
them.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario