martes, 23 de septiembre de 2014

I.           Palmer writes, “Good teaching is an act of hospitality toward the young, and hospitality is always an act that benefits the host even more than the guest” (p. 50). In what specific ways do you think a teacher has to be hospitable to students? In what ways do they treat them as unwelcome guests? How do teachers benefit from practicing hospitality toward students?

Yes it is an act of hospitability, but also is finding our own identity, we can win and we can learn. If we as a teacher treat our students in a good way, it means with a sense of identity the fear will disappear and defense will too.
So, we need to diagnostic our student’s needs.
Sometimes my dignity and my way of teach will not lose the fear when I am not in life-given communion with my students, but when I am in real situations in which I need to accomplish all the stuffs and get along with them will find hospitability not only from our part but also from our student.
The way in which we diagnostic our students condition will determine the kind of remedy we offer.it is mean that if we are always saying that we only have bad students, lazy or discourage, we are saying that we are not able to work with encourage, and discipline students and we can offer them something better in our classroom.
We need diagnostic our students needs and lead to create models of teaching. We cannot see the fear in our students until we see the fear in ourselves. The fear of the young.we can help cocreate the world creativity in the serviceof the young, I have to lose my dignity and my way, but not lose the fear when I am not in life-giving communion with the young, my needs of connected with the life.
I need to have objectivism, if I distance ourselves from something, it becomes an object, when it becomes an object, it no longer has life; when it is lifeless, it cannot touch or transform us, so our knowledge of the things pure
It means that I have to be in touch with my student by giving them the hospitality to grow me as a teacher and them as part of the learning process.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario