3.Describe a moment
in teaching when things went so well you knew you were “born to teach” and
compare it to a moment in which things went so poorly you wished you had never
been born! Name the gifts that made this good moment possible—not the
techniques you used or the moves you made, but your qualities.
I remember one
moment when things were so well all the students paid attention, I began the
class, I explained the topic, they understood all, we practiced we have fun and
I thought I like this I really want to be a teacher. One day before I prepare
my dynamics, i wrote my lesson and everything was great. But then I have
problems with my student’s behavior and I said oh no I do not want to deal with
that, because some of them did not understand and they were talking, and doing anything
else, but they did not pay attention, so I wrote some rules in the classroom,
we had to respect the subject, the teacher, the classmates, we have to
participate in the classroom, we are in charge of the environment of the
classroom, we have to pay carefully attention, we have to respect other’s ideas
and so on page 74
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario