2.Name some of your
key gifts or strengths as a teacher. Now name a struggle or difficulty you
commonly have in teaching. How do you
understand the relation between your profile of giftedness and the kind of
trouble you typically get into in the classroom?
Well as I
teacher I have the power to involve my students into real life.
They can
desire between the academic and the a strategy, my respect for may student’s
stories that is no more or less than my respect for the scholarly texts I assigned
to them. I need to have a good actitud for asking good questions and to listening
to them what they have to say. An ability to see my student’s lives more clearly
than they themselves see them. I have to face them with the ability to take
risks, never give up, take advantages of avery situation in their lives and
measure their progress page 69
I have
the control in my class with my students so, I have seen that my students are
very opened with me I am not afraid to express my feelings with them, I feel
comfortable showing the best part of me, if we have to play a song, we do it,
if we have to sing, dance shout, play a game or doing whatever we want in order
to the topic or the class I act as a child with them.
One of
the struggles that I can noticed is that they do not like to work individual,
they always want to work in group, that is good, but in some cases they do not
pay attention or do not listen because they speak with their classmates.
Well I found
that I have to encourage them to pay attention because I am in charge of those
people and I have to discipline them in order to involved them in all the
activities in the classroom.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario